- You can come to your appointment with your eyebrows pencilled the way you like them. Bring your coloured pencil of choice.
If you get your eyebrows waxed or tinted, please have this done at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled procedure.
It is recommended to wait at least 10 days to have them waxed & 30 days for tinting after the procedure.
Do NOT take Aspirin, Fish Oil, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen unless medically necessary, 48-72 hrs prior to your procedure. Tylenol is fine.
2. Consulting eyebrow design and eyebrow colour
- We design after fully consulting the client, listening to their preference and considering their facial shape, skin completion and overall appearance.
3. Apply numbing cream in the area
- We believe our numbing process is the best possible. A top of the line topical aesthetic is used to reduce any, if at all, discomfort.
Our clients often comment that the procedure wasn’t at all as painful as they thought. Some clients prove so relaxed they even fall asleep during the procedure.
And many say that it is no more painful than having your brows tweezed.
4. Remove numbing cream and start tattooing
- Tattoos take 15 minutes to 20 minutes, with clients relaxing their tired body and mind with soft music.
5. Apply ointment in the area for the next 7 days – don’t touch!
- The area will be pinkish for some people after the process. It is important thing is to prevent all scabbing and infections.
Remember to apply the provided ointment religiously (3 times a day) and keep the area moist to prevent scabbing and infections.
Because this is still actually an open wound the treatment is not to be taken lightly.
Resist the urge to touch and scratch the area and avoid getting it wet for 5days.
Please continue to follow the aftercare instructions well after the procedure.
6. Come for touch up session
- Eyebrows will be darker the week after the procedure, but soon fade to a more natural colour.
Missing section should be scheduled 3-4 weeks later to fill in missing sections, to give you a more perfect brow.
Eyebrows price includes a touch-up session.