We can maintain and perhaps improve the appearance of our face with good habits like a healthy diet and exercise. Connected to this is boosting our circulation. This helps skin and prevents some forms of hair loss. There are many ways to boost our circulation.
- Dark Chocolate or cocoa has flavinoids, which boost circulation. They also have antioxidants which fight toxins and free radical in the body
- Garlic – This boost the immune system and clears our the arteries for improved circulation.
- Ginger – this is antibacterial and improves circulation.
- Vitamin E – This improves skin, fight wrinkles and improves circulation.
- Cayenne Pepper – This boost circulation and immunity.
- Green Tea – Boost circulation and the appearance of the skin. It has antioxidant and L-theanime, which makes us feel relaxed and alert.
- Tomatoes – have lycopene which prevents sun damage to the skin, and it improves circulation.
- Ginkgo Biloba – This is an ancient herbal remedy that dilates blood vessels and improves circulation.
- Omega3 – the diet trend form the 1990s that stayed valid. It benefits skin and hair, and improves mood, as well as improves circulation.
- Collagen powder rebuilds the layer under our skin.
- Dry brushing the skin, especially before showering, improves circulation.
- Exercise keeps us healthy. which is essential for good circulation.
- Massage – seems to boost our body function at many levels, and improves circulation.
- Yoga and meditation helps many people.
- Hot oil massage – this is for improving circulation in the scalp, which benefits hair growth.
- Sunblock – Keeping out of the Sun greatly slows down the formation of wrinkles. Wear sunblock, a hat and good UV sunglasses.
We can add to the eyelashes or hairline that diminish with age by using microblading. This provides a semi-permanent that recreates the appearance of eyelashes and the hairline.