This is a Semi permanent technique that uses colour pigment to draw the most natural looking eyebrows onto the facial skin.ription
No, definitely not.
- The 3D/6D hair stroke eyebrow is only performed on the skin surface. The Eyebrow Hair Stroke is a MUCH SAFER treatment than eyebrow tattoos.
- With Eyebrow Hair Stroke the colour can also be adjusted in accordance with the original eyebrow hair colour, resulting in a much more realistic look and feel.
- The 3D/6D hair stroke method will not leave the flat, dull and fake look of a tattoo. It is far more natural looking, even when the procedure is just completed.
- With tattooing there is discolouring, the results turning green, grey and eggplant. Hair stroke, by comparison, has a far more natural colour and look.
- Mii Beauty 3D/6D eyebrows are applied by 100% manual techniques, using the 3D/6D micro blade to produce realistic eyebrow hair.
Most clients describe the sensation as painless, or with minimal to slight discomfort. Topical aesthetic is applied and absorbed quickly so the area is numb for the client’s comfort during the procedure
The length of the procedure depends on the client’s needs and the situation with their brow. We estimate anywhere from 1 ~ 1 ½ hours.
The skin is not considered to be completely HEALED until after 21 days of a full cycle of cellular regeneration, but your procedure areas will appear and feel normal within 8-10 days.
You will be given a post procedure care sheet after your brows have been micro bladed in order to further explaining the healing process. In short, the week after the procedure you should avoid things like saunas, chlorine, certain chemical face products, brow pencils… etc. There are no limitations after the brows are fully healed. The pigment is smudge proof so you can soon resume your regular activities.
Depending on the care and your body chemistry, brows can last from 6 months to 1 year.
The results are immediate. Although it does take 5-7 days for the initial healing process, followed by 30 days for the pigment to fully incorporate.
Any busy, active women or men who want to save time on their brows are great candidates. People who have trouble filling their brows or experience hair thinning or loss are also suitable candidates. Individuals with dry or normal to combination skin types are ideal candidates as the brow strokes will show up very crisply and clearly. Persons with oily to severely oily skin can experience softer lines, as their skin type is not as ideal for the process.
It’s not necessary. There is no down time following the procedure. Hair strokes produce almost completely natural eyebrows so you can still go on daily life without swelling or other issues.
Yes. It has been proven safe through time. We use quality pigment lotions based on iron oxide, a safe non-reactive substance. The pigment lotions are specifically manufactured for implantation into human skin.