Our eyelash extensions are applied individually, one by one, 1mm away from the eyelid, never directly on the skin, to your natural eyelashes using a medical-grade formaldehyde-free adhesive. Lash extensions come in different lengths, thicknesses, and curls, results can vary from very subtle and natural to very noticeable and dramatic.
Premium silk: This classic silk style will create a natural and glamorous eyelash. 100% Mink fur Lashes: 100% natural mink is much like human lashes, with very light, natural curls. Suitable to those who prefer a very natural style. Premium Japanese Silk: Darker than Classic Lash gloss or silk, Premium Japanese silk is lightweight, yet luxurious. Velvet Lash: Classic, somewhere between the styles of natural silk and mink.
Type of curls: J, C, M, V, T and more. Thickness: 0.05~0.25mm
Our lash technicians only use medical-grade adhesive solely made for professional eyelash extensions. Our medical-grade Lash Forever adhesive is formaldehyde-free (USA test report possession).
- Do not get the extensions wet for the first 24 hours after your appointment, in order to give the adhesive sufficient time to bond to the natural lash. This includes avoiding any steam rooms/saunas/swimming pools.
- You mustn’t use any oil based products around your eyes, this includes oil based makeup removers, liquid eyeliner & mascara
- No rubbing or scrubbing of the eyes.
- Make sure to lightly brush through them with an eyebrow comb to keep them looking nice and full.
- Make it easy on the eye makeup. These eyelashes don’t require any mascara whatsoever but it requires some GENTLE precision to apply eye makeup and remove it.
- If taken care of properly, these lashes usually last 4~6 weeks, and if you go back in after 3 weeks, you can usually get a touch-up for half the price. I’ve had the process done twice so far and was lucky enough to have good experiences both times.