An individual’s appearance can be significantly altered by changing their eyebrows. Our eyebrows are often seen as the top of the face, framing their features. This is such an ingrained part of our perception that we often don’t notice the effect of eyebrows until they are removed. Lack or eyebrows causes a face to look rather blank.
Another factor that is often taken for granted it the amount of facial expression and communication that comes from our eyebrows. Without eyebrows part of the communication is lost.
Changing an individual’s eyebrows can significantly alter their appearance and how they are perceived by others.
Microblading is a form of semi-permanent tattooing that can alter the shape of eyebrows, or replace them completely. Microblading can thicken eyebrows that have been over plucked or that have thinned with age. Or they can extend eyebrows that have lost some length. Eyebrows can also be reshaped.
Who would benefit from eyebrow microblading?
- People with thin eyebrows.
- People with thick eyebrows.
- Anybody with noticeably asymmetrical eyebrows.
- Individuals with partially missing eyebrows or scarring in the brows.
- People who like the look of makeup but have minimal time or skill for the best results.
- Individuals will oily skin that does not hold makeup.
- People who engage in sports or strenuous activities that causes a lot of sweating. Microbladed eyebrows will not be affected by moisture and sweat, where most makeup is inclined to be ruined by moisture.
Microbladed eyebrows are not placed deep within the skin, so the effect will fade after 6 to 12 months.