We can use a professional with eyebrow tattoo training to shape our eyebrows, and also have our eyelashes extended. And this can do wonders for our face. A few subtle changes can make all the difference, especially if these are the one or two elements needed to bring our appearance into balance.
But the benefits of neatly shaped eyebrows and lashes are compromised if we let the rest of our appearance be compromised. This is especially true if we let the appearance of our eye by compromised.
Bags under the eyes are a concern. This is more than a matter of aesthetics. They tends to suggest poor sleep and too much salt in the diet. And of course they won’t make us more attractive.
We can remedy this by:
- Avoiding salt. Eat natural, unprocessed food.
- Avoid sugar, which slowly removed collagen from under the eye area. Stevia, Monk fruit and xylitol are good substitutes for sugar. Avoid aspartame (951) which is a common allergy.
- Keep alcohol to a minimum, and drink extra water to compensate.
- Do whatever it takes to get a good night’s sleep.
- Sleeping with on your side can cause problems if you put pressure on the side of your face. Sleeping face upward helps some individuals with puffy eyes, but other individuals find that it might make matters worse.
- Find a good makeup removal system. And NEVER sleep with makeup on.
- Use a moisturizer.
- Soap will cause the skin to dry out. Avoid these on the face.
- Find out if you have an allergy.
- Most importantly, avoid sun exposure on the face. Buy a good pair of UV proof sunglasses, wear a hat and apply sunscreen.
We need some sun exposure for vitamin D synthesis and to set our circadian cycles to sleep at night. Get some sun exposure in the early morning (15 minutes is fine), and then wear the sunglasses, sunscreen and hat whenever outdoors.
Cosmetic procedures like microblading aspire to give you the best eyebrow for you facial and eye shape. If we are healthy and in the best possible appearance we give the cosmetic practitioners the best conditions to work with, and we will achieve the best possible results.